MIKE'S 30TH BIRTHDAY... We continued our tradition and celebrated the day before Thanksgiving. We usually have a great turn out of friends on this day because everyone is off the next day. For his birthday I rented out the clubhouse in our complex for cocktails and dinner with a group of friends then went to a local Irish Pub (another birthday tradition). We topped the night off with a little guitar hero back at the house. As usual, we had a great time and feel so blessed to have such great friends.
Check out his shirt... I couldn't resist!
THANKSGIVING
I know it looks like Christmas but believe it or not it's Thanksgiving. My mom is such a beautiful decorator and likes to enjoy all the Christmas decorations for as long as possible, so she put them up right before Thanksgiving.
USC VS. ND FOOTBALL GAME
Some may think it's not possible to support both teams but as you can see, I do! A few of Mike's grad school friends flew out for the game and joined us for a tailgate just out side of the Coliseum at USC. Despite the great loss for ND (yet another victory for SC), we had a great time.
GRANDMA'S SURPRISE 85TH BIRTHDAY
Doesn't she look great for 85???
My grandma had such a great time and was so surprised. There was approximately 45 people who came for the celebration. I don't even think she realized just how special she is to so many. It is such a blessing that she is healthy and full of life at this age. Thanks to all who made this day come together so beautifully.



4 comments:
Wow 30! Sounds like you had a fun night planned for Mike. Wish him a happy belated birthday for me!
I love the picture of you,Erica and your Mom on thanksgiving. It's such a good picture of all three of you. I'm glad the surprise party turned out well. I know there was a lot of planning put into it. Your Grandma looks beautiful and doesn't look close to her age! What a celebration to feel and look as great as she does!
hey sis, im so happy to read some new posts. I love you!!! Grandmas party was so fun, im so happy we did that for her!
WOW Jonica, you guys have been so, so busy! Happy Birthday to Mike! Love the shirt.
i agree with Linds, the picture from Thanksgiving is so pretty. and your grandma looks fantastic for her age! i love honoring my grandparents...it just means so, so much to them!
Loving all the new goodies!
So glad to see you posted again! Good Job Jonica :) Gosh, sorry this is posting as my old blog. It's Karla, again.
Post a Comment